Polidor Camping Park offer you a weekend break (period 03.04. - 19.05.2018.)
You can visit the beautiful Istrian peninsula and enjoy in our Adriatic Sea. We will organize for you a short brake where you can enjoy istrian cuisine and istian landscape.
- Day Arrival in our camping park (you will receive all the necessary information on our reception and overnight in Glamping Room.
- Day Truffle hunt and more…
The day start at 09:00am. Transfer from Polidor Camping park to Livade, where we will meet a truffler and his beautiful dogs. You will have the opportunity to hear a story about tradition of truffle hunting in Istria and the general story about the truffles and other Istrian natural products.
The truffle hunt will start.
During the walk through the wood we will discover the secret of the truffle. After the walk we will taste some of the truffle delicacies.
The day continues to the town of Buzet where we will have an unforgettable experience touring the distillery with tasting brandies and jams.
Our arrival at the camp is approximately at 04:00 pm
- Day Biking through the istrian vineyards
The bike tour start at 09:30am. Our guide will give you your own bike and the adventure will start to the Funtana village through the vineyards.
After a few kilometers’ we will come to the small village Fuškulin where we will visit the winemaker Damjanić. After the winetasting slowly we will go back through the vineyards to the small private family ranch where you can taste and buy homemade honey, olive oil and more istrian products.
At 02:00pm we come back to the camp.
- 2 overnight in Glamping Room (2 persons per Glamping Room); Description: one unit with queen size bed, TV, Filter – coffee machine, two nights stands, panoramic window, terrace
- Truffle hunt with tasting
- Visit distillery with tasting
- Bike rental + helmet
- 1 winetasting
Min. per tour – 4 Persons