Toiletes & Bathrooms
There are two heated bathrooms in the camp.
Since our hygenic standards are high, our bathrooms are cleaned at least twice a day.
The bathrooms are located on the ground floor of the multi-purpose building, that stretches over 380 m², and include:
- Ladies’ and gents; bathrooms - each with 4 showers, 4 toilets, 5 sinks and a make-up booth with a hair dryer and power outlets
- Children bathroom - brightly colored and entirely tailored for children so they can use it on their own
- includes 2 sinks of appropriate heights, a shower booth and a separate kids’ toilet
- the area is designed so that children learn about hygine and use the amenities through play
- there is also a baby changing counter with a fitted baby bathtub.
- Family bathroom – renting option for families that want full privacy
- Toilets for the disabled
- Laundry and dishwashing area equipped with 4 hot water sinks
- Heated room with a shower for pets
- Outside area for emptying chemical toilets
Our young guests are very important to us so we created a fun way for them to get to the basement area of the multi-purpose building: they can slide down a colorful slide that takes them from the kids’ bathroom to the play area.
The basement area of the multi-purpose building consists of:
- A play area for children
- An entertainment area for adults with a pool table, and a football table
- A self service laundry – equipped with a laundry machine, a dryer and an ironing board available only to our guests
- Laundry and ironing service done efficiently, quickly and affordably
- Massage room
- Small gym
Reception bathroom & toiletes
The 35 m² bathroom next to the reception consist of:
- Ladies’ and gents’ heated bathrooms with showers, sinks, toilets and make-up booths
- Outside sinks for laundry or dishwashing